Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GD & TOP the first album


So to start off I'd love to thank my friend ケイケイちゃん! On her trip to Japan she got me GD&TOP's album. How could you?! I love! 悪い ケイケイ! Well that and more. . . (n˘v˘•)¬


 GD & TOP THE FIRST ALBUM







 As you can see the track list book isn't really made for wide open view

The fist page wasn't so stiff but I still had to take two shots for both sides.
Yes as you can see I have an issue with stretching open stiff bindings which then leave horrible dents and creases.

Don't even get me started on this one... (¬д¬。)
I see that's why all the newer albums offer post card sized pictures instead of sticking them into a book. It all makes sense now (」゜ロ゜)」

All in all, the picture quality is a gorgeous, glossy, and smooth print. Leather exterior is smooth and firm, could pass for an awesomely cool looking book. I remember GD&TOP had copyright issues with their first album cover concept, but honestly I'm happy they got rid of that. I'd say red hearts over playboy any day!


Thank you again ケイケイ (´∀`)♡



No comments: