Friday, November 16, 2012

November spreee~


Haha when I say spree I mean I bought 2 items >_> BUT since one was.. *えと*.. quite pricey... its gonna be a while before I can buy stuff again..at least until I get some income :( Why money why!? WHY YOU SO MEAN TO MEE ;O However I got some gifts from my dear friend so I thought I'd share <3






So it all started when I was meeting up with my friend kk who wanted to go to winner's to buy a few things...that's right kk it's all your fault! jk ily ;P Upon entrance, while browsing their many fabulous items my eyes caught the wool of a certain adorable sweater and my heart just melted! Without looking at the brand or price tag I decided it was mine instantly while throwing it in my friend cart lol. But later on with much courage I swiftly and daring- ...goodness it sounds like I'm writing a novel...anyway I looked at the price tag and it was only $20, moreover its Calvin Klein. Yup I think my value equation is spot on ;)







 So フワフワ inside *snuggles*
 I like the sleeve
Original price. . .or so they say ?_?

____________________________________________________


This is the piece which made me feel really guilty buying :S But as you can see its a rare item which cannot even be compared to a coach pouch! The details, quality, weight, and look shouts out 100 bucks or more! But I found it for $24 ...which is still quite expensive for me, especially for such a small purse, but I could not let the poor baby sit back on the shelf all alone. Need I mention it was the only one of its kind.

♪  Yes sir I'm one of a kind  ♪
 Nala Russo


I though i'd have a hard time matching it with anything but Betseyville to the rescue :D





____________________________________________________

Presents from Kk =D

Honeydew lip balm by EOS

Omg its so cute and fun to use =@
It snugly fits in you hand and the balm container has a soft feel to it.
"Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That's why we invented this one.'
Indeed it would make one smile if appyling in public >_>



What's fun about lush is the names, introduction, description and instructions for products. Its always fun and interesting.

"To our Twilight Bath Bomb fans, we heard your requests. Here it is, a Twilight shower gel, so you can lather up in iridescent purple lavender and tonka bubbles. It's slightly sweet with the perfect herbal balance. Wonderful to use in the evening before bed, especially on cold, winter nights. Dreams do come true!"



That's it for this month of splurging but will have an update on cool fashion sites and art books so stick around ^3^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capitlization, child!! But a beautiful set of photos and FAB descrips!

Safa ♡ said...

Thank you very much!!
Why I haven't really noticed since I write in a daze but will correct myself in the future ; )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.