Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Clothes

Fall is here! along with it's warm colors, though it may be cold. I've recently accumulated quite a few new clothes from this month that I thought were interesting or simply what I thought were nice for this season. One may say the colors are fall friendly (▰˘◡˘▰)
And then other may not..since there are some cool colors >_> ahem enough about colors! Enjoy~



 

From Korea


 
I found this piece really interesting. From afar you'd think its a sequence top but on a closer look it's actually a print of sequences, this top is actually a soft silk. The little navy blue ribbon on the back was a perfect finishing detail.


Thrift Store 2 bucks yo!

From Turkey

Urban Behavior


Winners
I love how you can find beautiful yet affordable brands from winners.

From Korea

From Algeria
A skirt...
 
..wait its a pant! har har. I love these style of pants but you don't see much of them, instead what you see are spandex-practically-painted-on-your-skin pants, yes those may be leggings but people pass them off as pants.

H&M
One hoodie you can just slip on when its cold or when you gotta run out somewhere.
This hoodie is actually really long, it reaches your knees. Its very soft, comfy and cute :)

Armani Exchange 
I think everyone needs at least one professional/elegant coat. Bought it last winter, and damn is it heavy.

And last but not least my favorite nail polish choices would have to be neutral, as they suit everything.

French Tip Manicure

Phew! Those were a lot of photo I took, built up a sweat, and after all that hard work of editing and cropping I showed my sister and you know what she said? "couldn't you use better hangers?" L O L. Lol I did, but on the inside I was crying "Whyyy did you not use better hangers Safa whyy!?"




No comments: